How Important Is Hdmi In Surround Sound Ps3 And Surround Sound...?

Ps3 and surround sound...? - how important is hdmi in surround sound

Yes, I've had my 60GB PS3 and never 1 months after publication, and have nothing to connect it to my surround sound setup in touch. I moved into a new house and had a good 73 inch plasma TV with surround sound. Now, can someone help me hang?

So I connected an HDMI cable. I know that my HDMI cable and HD audio ... Also my internet connection via Ethernet when it is all important. How can I change my surround sound for my ps3, if I ever go my picture on HD? I would really like Ridge Racer 7 in 1080p playback and surround sound so please help me. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

kozzm0 said...

That depends on whether one refers to the separation of the surround sound, or if the receiver and amplifier built into the TV.

If you have a decoder / amplifier you need to run the HDMI input, and one of its output to the TV. It can play audio and video transmission to the TV.

If you do not have HDMI input, you navigate the XMB settings for audio, sound, and find, is selected in the output. You can choose between A / V composite, component video, fiber optic (digital audio) or HDMI. Choose the best that your receiver is equipped. If your digital surround sound, you have at least fiber without HDMI. If it analog Surround Pro Logic than 1, you must connect the audio output of the A / V composite (RCA connector standard is set to red and white). Keep the HDMI video output though! He needs to 1080p.

If the receiver is built into the TV, connect only the HDMI cable to your TV and connect the speakers.

If you do not have a diagram of how the surround speakers should be positioned, 5 to speakERS is a right (a left half and especially the screen) and two behind, far apart. For 7 speakers, two on the sides, with the rear speakers closer. If you find a DVD with a THX Optimizer on it, can help to refine the best possible sound.

zoe boi 954 said...

TV 73 in wow. I think you have the Surronded his first television appearance in connection with

Post a Comment